Monday, October 08, 2012

Times are rough sometimes, aren't they?

As I was talking to God last night, my mind kept wandering to friends of mine who are struggling.   As I'm asking God for His presence and peace in the life of one, I was reminded of the life of another who is facing a different struggle.  And again.  And again and again. Do you know what these different circumstances have in common?  I don't either.  My heart simply sees that my friends are hurting, and Satan is reveling in their pain.  It's an opportunity for him to plant doubt, worry and all sorts of questions in the minds of Godly women.

I realize that I have not walked the same path as each of them (or you), that I have not been faced with the same circumstances.  For many things that they are struggling with, I can not honestly say that "I've been there".  

What I CAN tell you - without hesitation or doubt of any kind - is that God is with you.  He loves you.  He sees your struggle.  And He is near.

No matter what you are facing - depression, doubt, the end of a relationship, the stress of career or debt, the loss of someone dear to  you, failure of any kind - doesn't matter.  I'm begging you to NOT lose hope.  Do NOT lose sight of God who loves you.  Do NOT turn away from Him. 

For in Him are all your needs.

Love you all.

No comments: